Happy start to the year!
House number 1
- Completed electrical wiring on the floors.
- The construction of weak jet networks continues.
- The installation of fire protection systems for the house, double-glazed windows in light-protective structures continues.
- The installation of a hinged ventilated facade has begun.
- The installation of air conditioner frames has been completed.
- Doors were installed in common areas up to the 16th floor.
- Completed work on finishing the technical premises of the roof and boiler room.
House number 2
- Roofing work in progress around the house.
- Arranged and decorated technical rooms.
- Works on the installation of metal-plastic light-shielding structures have been completed.
- Work has begun on the installation of low-jet networks, fire protection systems.
- Works on the installation of a cement-sand screed were completed.
- The installation of fire protection systems, plastering, has begun; stalemate.
- Work is underway to install smoke exhaust and ventilation systems, a water fire extinguishing sprinkler system.
- Installation of two ITAs has been completed and installation of the third ITR has begun.
Work has begun on the insulation of technical premises and parking spaces.